Sunday, January 7, 2018

I FEEL A LITTLE LOST...

I feel a little lost without a sock project on the needles!  I finished the pair for Zack, and the pair for my sister.  There is a pair I could finish that were started back in March as a demonstration for the sock knitting class, showing how to combine two different balls of yarn to get a nice mix of colours, but ...  they're not for any specific person.  The two granddaughters tried them on last week, but they were too small.  I should just get them out and finish them.  Maybe they would fit my friend Marcy who will be here tomorrow to sew with me.

When I get back home-home (Alberta, as distinguished from just "home" which is here in AZ), I will start a pair for Lola, who received my gift certificate and certificate of promise for a pair of hand-knit socks as the Pieceful Stitchers Christmas party.  Together we'll pick out the yarn for that, unless she already has bought the yarn.

I did start a hat to go with the scarf, but that's not too inspiring.  There's just a lot of plain garter stitch that needs to be done on that.

O.K., so I will get off my "duff" and get pick up that pair from March.  Picture of the finished pair will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment